E-UNITE, in the ordinary/ normal course, do not disclose/ share/ sell any information that it has access to , about its stakeholders, except in the following events/ circumstances:
1. where E-UNITE is compelled to do so under the Indian law and its various provisions;
2. where our stake-holder/s have provided their prior written/ digital permission/ authorization to do so;
3. where it is in the integral interest of E-UNITE to do so; or
4. where it is in the public interest to do so.
5. where E-UNITE may require to disclose information to other financial/ service institutions.
6. E-UNITE may be required to disclose information about its stake-holder/s to third parties to facilitate the provision of services to its stake-holder/s. You may not use or export or re-export the Information or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including export laws and regulations in force from time to time.
>> COMMUNICATION CLAUSE >
E-UNITE, sends out, regularly, SMS, e-mails, and chats, which are transactional and informative in nature. These mainly cater to the working/ breakdown of essential/ important/ emergency services/ commodities/ messages/ information within its stake-holder/s. The monthly charges/ festivities/ Programme information is also passed through these communication channels. E-UNITE never sends out Promotional message of any third party to its clients/ stake-holders. We adhere to the Govt / Telecom norms. E-UNITE uses third party applications/ software to pass the information to its clients/ stake-holders. We strictly follow the confidentiality/ Privacy clause of not sharing contact or personal information of our clients /stake-holders to any Third Party, whatsoever.